METROPIR LLC (Scientific and Production Laboratory METROlogy and PIRometry)
Was founded in 1993 at the Pyrometry laboratory of D.I. Mendeleyev Institute for Metrology (Saint-Petersburg) by a group of scientists headed by N.L. Gogolev for introducing their scientific-research results and standards into the industry. The company has its own design department and machining shop for research?development works, and a well-equipped lab for scientific researches.
1. Manufacturing of high-quality competitive metallurgy products by means of improving accuracy of temperature measurement at all production stages.
2. Increasing the metallurgical companies’ level with METROPIR production standards.
3. Facilitating high-accuracy measurements in all branches of industry and power engineering.
1. Development, production and maintenance of model calibration sources (also called absolutely black bodies) (CS, ABB) and temperature calibrators for verification of pyrometers, thermocouples and thermometers.
2. Conducting annual verification of CS, maintenance and repair of all equipment applied in temperature measurement and thermal technology.
3. Development and production of non-standard calibration equipment.
4. Development of specifications for temperature measurement equipment and provision of research and technical expertise for measurements in customers’ manufacturing procedures.
1. Verification, calibration and repair of all control and measuring tools and calibration sources with the issuance of certificates.
2. Provision of total manufacturer’s guarantee, including guarantee for repeatability of calibration sources temperature simulation subject to annual maintenance and calibration.
3. Repair and alignment, verification and calibration of pyrometers and thermal imagers.
4. Assistance in adapting calibration equipment and research programs at customers’ sites.
5. Practical training for customers’ metrologists.
Our model calibration sources are successfully operated at metallurgical complexes:
Verkhnyaya Salda (VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation)
Magnitogorsk (OJSC MMK)
Cherepovets (PAO Severstal)
Lipetsk (NLMK Group)
Novotroitsk (JSC Ural Steel)
Novokuznetsk (EVRAZ ZSMK)
Ekaterinburg (Infratest, LLC)
Vyksa (Vyksa Steel Works)
Perm (Motovilikhinskie Zavody PJSC)
Volgograd (VMZ Krasny Oktyabr CJSC) and many others.
St.Petersburg calibtation center (Federal State-Funded Institution Test-St.Petersburg)
St.Petersburg Research Institute of Electrophysical Apparatus n.a. D.V.Efremov
St.Petersburg Research Institute Giricond
Perm calibration center (CC)
Samara Research Institute Ekran
Nizhniy Novgorod CC, and many others